Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lego Comissions


I'm shocked I forgot to post this one.  Not only was it a large drawing, but it was also the first drawing that was paid for in Lego.  When I was more active in the Texas Lego User Group, there was a guy who was a member and was also the manager of the Lego store in Austin.  He got an offer to move on up in the world and so left Austin.  He asked if I would draw him and he said he noticed the "pay with Lego" thing on the site, and so we made a deal.

Now granted, he has access to Lego like other people don't, but that shouldn't stop you if you like the idea.  I don't know if people know this about me, but I love Lego and have a lot of it.  Being paid in Lego isn't just a gimmick, it's an honest way to pay me.  I'd spend the money that way anyway.  So, for those of you considering just using Paypal to place an order, use it instead to order some Lego.  The wish list in that link is always current and the prices should always match.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email.

In the end, you could get a neat drawing like Kevin did. :)

No comments: