Monday, September 10, 2007

Hello Visitors!

There appears to be a lot of people coming in from a couple sites for which I've done a little drawing, namely steampunkworkshop.com, suicidebots.com and robots-dreams.com. If you're just tuning in and wondering what it's all about, here's a quick break down.

You have a loved one you want to look like a robot. Costumes are expensive, having MIT or the Mythbusters build you something is nigh impossible. Your best and least expensive alternative is to have someone draw them as a mechanical person.

Here's what you do. Over to the right you'll see a Paypal button. Click it, fill in the info and send. You can then follow up with an email to me about what you want drawn. Some people have chosen to have their loved ones rendered robotic while others have decided to have something more random based on a simple idea or phrase. Either way, for very little dough, you get a one of kind piece of art sent to your door as well as a short video of its making.

But you must hurry! I have a regular day job doing IT and while I'd love nothing more than to be drawing 24/7, I have to make it at least worth my while as well as yours. So starting Oct 1st, the price per drawing will be going up to $15 from the current $10. You still get a video and a 5x7 image mailed to you. Alternately, I've had some folks ask for something larger. So, for $30, you can get an 8x10 drawing, still with a video.

But don't think it's all about robots. I love drawing them, they're fun to create and imagine and I enjoy figuring out how they can be both entertaining but still look like they could be functional creations. However, if you'd rather have something else drawn, like a super hero or fantasy creation, I'd love to help you out. The idea is you get something personalized for very little money.

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more projects.

No comments: