Friday, February 13, 2009

Really?


Steampunk LEGO Cylon
Originally uploaded by xadrian.
While not quite a robot portrait, it is a robot.

Welcome all you who've hit the site via the Gareth Branwyn Sign-Off post on Boing Boing. He was nice enough to post the portrait I drew of him as his going away image which bumped interest in the project enough for a couple orders. (Thanks to those who ordered.)

If you're new to the site, here's a quick explanation.

You want a robot drawing. It can be of a name, a phrase or based off a photo of you, a friend, a child, a dog (though I haven't done any animals yet) or a piece of technology. For $15 I draw a 5x7 card, for $30 an 8x10 card. They are videoed and put up on YouTube and the drawing is mailed to you. Easy right? To order, you can use the Paypal links on the side and include your description or just email me what you want and I'll take care of the rest.

I appreciate you stopping by, and please tell all your friends.

Cheers.

No comments: