Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fund Raising

Greetings robot fans and art lovers. Today's post is a plea for assistance. I need to raise about $500 to help offset some taxes and debts and I need it rather quickly. We've been racking our brains thinking of ways to juggle bills, make things stretch till certain days, but the short of it is that we need to spend money to get back into the black. Nothing to do with wastefulness, just a perfect storm of things happening all at once and now we're in a pickle.

So, I'm doing one of the only things I know how to do and that's this. Till the end of the year, I'm doing a no video version of Robot Portraits for $10 a piece. The turn around on these is much faster since I don't have set up recording time, move files, make the movies, upload etc. The drawing time is really low and I should be able to do a few a night. With a goal of 50 orders in a short time, the only thing I ask is that if you're not interested, you at least link this entry however you feel would reach the most people in your circle of friends and family.

The regular $15 and $30 pieces are of course still available but the turn around is longer. With Christmas coming up, now's the time to get a unique gift. There's a new $10 No Video Paypal order button on the right. Click, send, email me with a photo or just an idea that you'd like to see, and I'll get it out as fast as I can.

Thanks so much.

No comments: